test

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Katherine Heigl in tights

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

2 comments:

  1. I think Katherine Heigl looks so hot in nude pantyhose. I want Katherine Heigl to tie me up and make me smell her sexy sweaty pantyhose feet and suck her smelly pantyhose toes. Id get so excited being punished by Katherine Heigl and being forced to smell her sweaty pantyhose feet. She had me completely undressed and after smelling her toes, Katherine Heigl brought me to the bathroom and made me kneel before the sink and had a new bar of Safeguard Soap sitting in warm water and said you need to be punished and have your mouth washed out with soap. Katherine Heigl grabbed the soap and shoved it in my mouth and twisted it around hard for 45 minutes. Katherine made me bite down on the soap as she pushed the soap in and out and made me suck on it. She looked hot as she had me tightly tied up and she had only pantyhose and heels on. I was naked and she noticed me staying excited as i got punished by her. Katherine said the soap is staying in my mouth and not coming out as she wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head ten times real tight. My teeth were stuck deep into the soap then Katherine Heigl tied me down to the bed and whipped me which hurt a lot, but i couldn't make a sound because she gagged me with soap. Then Katherine Heigl spanked me hard over her silky pantyhose legs then she made me smell her sweaty pantyhose feet more then slid her hose off and i smelled her bare feet then she put the sweat soaked foot part of the pantyhose over my nose and pulled the crotch over my head and tied it there with the legs. Katherine Heigl then rode me hard and kept me tied up for a few months. She did this everyday until 1 night she made me eat a few bars if soap and made me swallow ajax bleach then put her sweaty pantyhose over my head and wrapped tape over my mouth until the whole roll of tape was gone and i couldn't breathe but she noticed i was harder than ever so Katherine Heigl rode me til i cam and i passed out after she slid 2 more smelly sweaty pantyhose over my head and she was done. Katherine Heigl has perfect feet and id love to smell them after she wore pantyhose all day at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine Heigl looks amazing in pair of black pantyhose. What I wouldn't do to rub my hand up her pantyhose thighs

    ReplyDelete