test

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shakira in pantyhose 3



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello nerfherd. I loved your blog!
    I would like to exchange banners and links with you. If that is of your ineterest please leave me a comment on any of my blogs =)

    http://pantyhosecelebs.blogspot.com
    http://pantimediaspantyhose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. id LOVE to get tied up by Shakira and she made me smell her sweaty pantyhose feet and suck her toes. Then I was forced to the bathroom and Shakira made me kneel before her and she shoved a bar of soap in my mouth and scrubbed it around hard. I was forced to suck on it and pushed it around for an hour then she rode me hard then wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head tightly five times then she said i need to be punished and she put me over her knee and spanked me as she yelled at me and Shakira made me suck on soap til the next morning and made me smell her sweaty pantyhose feet more. Shakira has the sexiest feet ever.

    ReplyDelete