test

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ariana Grande in pantyhose


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

3 comments:

  1. dont know who this is but wow!!! she is gorgeous!!! i want more of her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariana grande is getting hotter with age and she looks so freaking sexy in pantyhose. I love her in tan pantyhose and id love if she tied me up and made me smell her sweaty sexy pantyhosed feet then I had to suck her toes through her sweat soaked hose then she made me follow her in the bathroom and she had soap sitting in the sink with warm water. Ariana grande said that bar of dial soap is sitting there just for you. I begged her not to but in went the soap. Ariana grande scrubbed the soap around my mouth really hard for 30minutes and made me bite down as she twisted and turned the soap around my mouth then pushed the soap in all the way and wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head five times then made me smell her feet more and kept me tiedup like that with soap in my mouth til the next day. Which was horrible, but it was so hot seeing her have me tied up and forcing a bar of soap in my mouth and making me praxtically eat it and making me worship her beautiful sweaty pantyhosed feet and smell them after she had her hose and shoes on for 15 hours and danced all day. I'm her ndw footslave forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, let me tell you what she did to me. She came over in one of those mini skirts she wears with these black knee high stockings. She asked me to take her stockings off which I did. She wouldn't let me touch her feet until they dried out. But she did let me smell her stockings while I was waiting. When her feet dried they had the most amazing scent. I mean the smell filled the room and made my cock extremely hard. when she finally put her foot up to my face I had the most amazing orgasm I've ever had in my life just from the intoxicating aroma of her soles. Then she gave me the most amazing footjob I've ever had. I had an orgasm that felt like my testicles were being turned inside out. It was the mose I've ever came in my life. She left me one of her leather high heels. This was 6 months ago, but the stinch of those shoes precisely at the point where the pad of her big toe was rested is still intoxicating to this day. I lover her feet. she has the most amazing soles I've ever seen. Her arches are exquisite. Her toe cleavage in high heels is stunning. I'm MAD over Ariana's feet. OH, one last thing, when she gave me that foot job she sang that Rihanna song, "only girl in the world" Except Ariana was saying, "Want you to smell my feet, like I'm the only girl in the world!" I lover her feet more than anything. The scent of her feet is Nirvana. A footjob from her is the pinnacle of life in this universe!

    ReplyDelete