test

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fran Drescher in pantyhose

I used to watch The Nanny on mute.


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

6 comments:

  1. Nicole Tom's long, long legs--usually in white tights on this show--were even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran dresher is one of the sexiest ladies alive. She looks hot in pantyhose. I won't lie I use to watch her in her sexy hose in the nanny and always had a woody while watching. I always wanted her to take her shoes off and put her stocking feet up on the table. I wish fran dresher would tie me up to her bed and ductape my mouth shut. Fran wore nude shiny pantyhose with tall black boots. Fran left me for almost 15hrs. When she came back she had on only her pantyhose and boots. I first got turned over and got a severe spanking then she made me smell her sweaty hot pantyhosed feet and suck her toes for a while. Then she did the other foot. Fran made fun of me because I had a hardon while she pressed her pantyhosed feet to my nose and she teased me by making me stard at them which was sexy. Then I. Got ridden by fran for an hour and she made me stay deep in her after I cam. Then I was still tied up and I got dragged into the bathroom and she said I'm getting soap in my mouth. I cried for her not to but she had it all setup. Fran had a bar of soap sitting in the water and grabbed me by the chin and fran dresher shoved the dial soap in my mouth and twisted and rubbed it around for an hour. Fran kept making me lick the soap and suck on it as she rubbed it againsg my teeth. Then she pushed it in and wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head five times then I smelled her feet more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to jerkoff when her pantyhose wrapped around my hard cock

      Delete
  3. MMMMMMMM oh myyyy well I totally agree with u who wrote you used to watch the Nanny on mute !!!!!!!! exaclty same here !!! one of my first totally mbating moments on tv !!!! I wanted to do her in her black sheeeeeerrr phose....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what happened to all her worn pantyhose after the show went off the air?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys check out lauren sanchez fox 5. I promise she has the hotest legs and she loves to flaunt them. Let me what you think.

    ReplyDelete